Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yes, I Was One of the Crazy Ones Too!


Yesterday morning I was one of the brave, lucky or crazy ones in western North America that got up at 4:45 a.m. PST time to photograph the full eclipse of the moon. It all depends upon your point of view. I think I was lucky enough to be able to see such a heavenly slendor. Luckily it wasn't very cold where I live. Luckily the clouds cleared just after it started. My biggest problem was keeping the moon in sight as I'm surrounded by trees and I kept having to find openings beteween the trees as the moon got steadily lower towards the horizon. I only got to watch the first half of the eclipse before it went into the clouds over the ocean and then it became almost invisible. Pretty cool to be able to view just that.


God's light and love to everyone,

chris

1 comment:

  1. Great shots Chris~! I got up to watch but didn't take any photos. It was neat to see!

    ReplyDelete